- Search Product
- Region :Catalyst and Auxiliary
- Tel : +86-632-3536598 3536777 3537779 13806371780 13863201612
- Fax : +86-632-3536766
- Email :email@example.com
- URL :www.dongtaochem.com
- Details for China 1-Hydroxy Ethylidene-1,1-Diphosphonic Acid
1-Hydroxy Ethylidene-1,1-Diphosphonic Acid 2809-21-4
Catalyst and Auxiliary
CAS NO : 2809-21-4 EC NO : 220-552-8 MF : C2H8O7P2 MW : 201.9987 Product description :
Molecular Formula:C2H8O7P2 Molecular weight: 206.02
HEDP is an organophosphoric acid corrosion inhibitor. It can chelate with Fe, Cu, and Zn etc. metal ions and form stable complex compound. It can dissolve the oxidized materials on these metals'surfaces. Under250OC HEDP shows excellent scale and corrosion inhibition ability. HEDP has good chemical stability under high pH value, hard to be hydrolyzed, and hard to be decomposed under ordinary light and heat conditions. Its acid/alkali and chlorine oxidation tolerance are better than that of other organophosphoric acids (salt). HEDP can react with metal ions in water system to form hexa-element chelating complex, with calcium ion in particular. Therefore, HEDP has good antiscale and visible threshold effects. When built together with other water treatment chemicals, it shows good synergistic effects.
The solid of HEDP is high purity product, suitable for using in winter and freezing districts. it is quite suitable for using as cleaning agent in electronic fields and as additives in daily chemicals.
Colorless or light yellow transparent liquid
White crystal powder
Active content (as HEDP) % ≥
Phosphorous acid (as PO33-)%≤
Phosphoric acid(asPO43- )% ≤
Chloride (as Cl-)% ≤
pH (1% solution) ≤
Fe ion ppm ≤
3,HEDP Application range&using method
HEDP is widely used in the in circulating cool water system of electric power, chemical industry, metallurgy, fertilizer, etc. and widely used as a scale and corrosion inhibitor of low-pressure boilers, field waterflood, oil pipeline.
In light&textile industry, HEDP is used as detergent for metal and nonmetal. In dyeing industry, HEDP is used as peroxide stabilizer and dye-fixing agent; In non-cyanide electroplating, HEDP is used as chelating agent. The dosage of 1-10mg/L is preferred as scale inhibitor, 10-50mg/L as corrosion inhibitor, and 1000-2000mg/L as detergent. Usually, HEDP is used together with polycarboxylic acid.
4,Package and Storage:ATMP liquid: Normally In 30kg or 250kg net Plastic Drum;ATMP solid: 25kg inner liner polyethylene (PE) bag, outer plastic woven bag, or confirmed by clients request.Storage for ten months in room shady and dry place.
5,Safety Protection:HEDP is Acidity, Avoid contact with eye and skin, once contacted, flush with water.
Synonyms : 1-Hydroxyethane-1,1-diphosphonic Acid;Etidronic acid;HEDP;HEDPA;Hydroxyethylidene-1,1-Diphosphonic Acid; Hydroxy Ethylidene-1,1-Diphosphonic Acid;1-Hydroxy Ethylidene-1,1-Diphosphonic Acid;1-Hydroxyethylidene diphosphonic Acid;1-hydroxy ethylene-1,1-diphosphonic acid;1-HYDROXYETHYLIDENEDI (PHOSPHONIC ACID);disodium (1-hydroxyethane-1,1-diyl)bis[hydrogen (phosphonate)];(1-hydroxyethane-1,1-diyl)bis(phosphonate); Molecular Structure :
- more>>Other Products
- • Diethylene Triamine Penta (Methylene Phosphonic Acid) Pentasodium salt
- • Partially neutralised sodium salt of bis hexamethylene triamine penta (methylene phosphonic acid)
- • Tetra sodium salt of 1Hydroxy ethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid
- • ATMP
- • Tetra sodium salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid
- • Tri sodium Salt of Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid
- • Amino Trimethylene Phosphonic Acid
- • HEDP
- • Ethylene Diamine Tetra (Methylene Phosphonic Acid) SodiumI
- • Diethylene Triamine Penta (Methylene Phosphonic Acid)
- • DTPMPA
- • 2-Phosphonobutane-1,2,4-tricarboxylic acid
- • PBTCA
- • PAPE
- • 2-Hydroxyphosphonocarboxylic Acid
- • HPAA
- • Bis(Hexamethylene Triamine Penta (Methylene PhosphoniAcid))
- • BHMTPMPA