- Search Product
- Region :Organic chemicals and Derivatives
- Tel : +86-419-5589984;18641965011
- Fax : +86-419-5589837
- Email :email@example.com
- URL :www.kelongchemical.com
- Details for China PPh glycol ether
PPh glycol ether 770-35-4
Organic chemicals and Derivatives
CAS NO : 770-35-4 EC NO : 212-222-7 MF : C9H12O2 MW : 152.1904 Specification : www.kelongchemical.com Packing : 200kg plastic drum or 1000kg IBC tank,customized package Product description :
KL-PPH is slow-evaporating, very hydrophobic glycol ether ideal in coalescing and carrier solvent applications. It is more hydrophobic than would be expected based simply on its molecular weight. This product is an excellent match for phenolic coatings and linings;it is also an excellent coalescent for acrylic-based latexes.It is also used extensively in dyeing applications, where it can function as both a dye solubilizer and as a dye carrier. KL-PPH has superior viscosity reduction properties in metalworking fluids. It has the benefits as follow:
1. Coalescing ability.
2. Powerful solvency.
3. High dilution ratio.
4. Low viscosity.
5. Storage stability.
Synonym(s): 1-phenoxy-2-propanol, Propylene phenoxetol
CAS No.: 770-35-4
Synonyms : Propylenephenoxythol;Propylene glycol phenyl ether;1-phenoxy-2-Propanol;1-phenoxy-2-propano;beta-phenoxyisopropanol;phenoxyisopropanol;propylene phenoxetol;propylene phenoxytol;2-Propanol,1-phenoxy-;Propylene Glycol 1-Monophenyl Ether;(2R)-1-phenoxypropan-2-ol;(2S)-1-phenoxypropan-2-ol;2-phenoxypropan-2-ol; Molecular Structure :
- more>>Other Products
- • Powdered polycarboxylate superplasticizer
- • Polycarboxylate superplasticizer
- • Phenoxyethanol
- • Propylene glycol phenyl ether
- • Polyethylene Glycol
- • Concrete admixture
- • Eph glycol ether
- • Poly ethylene glycol
- • PEG
- • PPh glycol ether
- • 1-Phenoxy-2-propanol
- • Raw material of polycarboxylate superplasticier
- • Hydrophilic Modifier For Amino Silicon Oil
- • Synthetic Fibre Hydrophilic Finishing Agent
- • Polycarboxylate high performance superplasticizer
- • New Polyether mononer
- • Raw material of polycarboxylate superplasticizer
- • Polycarboxylate-based superplasticizer