- Search Product
- Region :Metals and Minerals/Others
- Tel : +86-21-56207799
- Fax : +86-21-33686276
- Email :email@example.com
- URL :www.shangyichem.com
- Details for China Sodium Cyanide
Sodium Cyanide 143-33-9
Metals and Minerals/Others
CAS NO : 143-33-9 EC NO : 205-599-4 MF : CNNa MW : 49.0072 Specification : NaCN content:98.5% Packing : The product is packed in an iron drum lined with a plastic bag with a net weight of 50kg. The drum should be clearly marked with Mark 12 for drastic toxic substance in GB 190. Or 1mt wooden box Product description :
Manufacturer: SINOPEC SHANGHAI PETROCHEMICAL CO., LTD
Commodity: NaCN (Specification as following)
Chemical Name: Sodium Cyanide
No. Item Unit Specification 1 NaCN % m/m 98.0 2 NaOH % m/m 0.3 3 Na2CO3 % m/m 0.3 4 Water % m/m 0.5 5 Water Insoluble Substance % m/m 0.05 Major Applications: The product can be used for chemical industry and pharmaceutical industry, PMMA monomer, electroplating as well as refing of noble metal such as gold and silver and metal surface treatment. Packing: The product is packed in an iron drum lined with a plastic bag with a net weight of 50kg. The drum should be clearly marked with Mark 12 for drastic toxic substance in GB 190. Or 1mt wooden box Packing Size: 50KG Iron drum C380*650mm; 1mt wooden box Storage: The product should be stored in a dry and well ventilated warehouse, designated for the product, which should be locked. Transportation: By railway and truck Safety Precautions: 1. In compliance with the relevant Government Ordinance concerning hazardous chemicals, due formalities must be gone through for the permission of transportation of the product. During transportation, handle with care.
2. During production, usage, storage and transportation of the product, the relevant Government Ordinance concerning hazardous chemicals and the safety measures concerning drastically toxic substance must be strictly followed. There should be no cases of product missing or lost.
3. During storage and transportation, acid, nitrate and nitrite should be separated from the product.
4. The operators should wear rubber gloves, goggles, apron and rubber shoes. When necessary , the operators must wear mask.
5. The extinguishers for the product are sand and dry powder. Extinguishers of acid and alkali type and carbon dioxide are forbidden. Splashes of sodium cyanide powder or solution should be moved carefully into a great amount of water added with excess sodium hypochlorite. Keep the solution for 24 hours and then dilute it before sending it to waste water treatment.
Uses : The product can be used for chemical industry and pharmaceutical industry, PMMA monomer, electroplating as well as refining of noble metal such as gold and silver and metal surface treatment. Synonyms : caswellno758;Cianuro di sodio;cianurodisodio;Cyanide of sodium;cyanideofsodium;Cyanobrik;Cyanogran;Cyanure de sodium;(cyano-kappaC)sodium; Molecular Structure :
- more>>Other Products
- • Vinyl Acetate
- • Dicyclopentadiene
- • Pentane
- • Rubber Accelerator-DM(MBTS)
- • Insoluble Sulfur
- • Isoamylene
- • Anti-scorching Agent PVI(CTP)
- • Piperylene
- • Solution-dyed Acrylic Fiber
- • Gum rosin
- • Tall Oil Rosin
- • Distilled Tall Oil
- • Tall oil fatty acid
- • Turpentine
- • Isoprene
- • Polyester short-cut fiber
- • Sodium Cyanide
- • Dithiophosphate BA